You may not be the best cook, and except for the occasional grilled cheese sandwich, you really don’t feel safe in the kitchen. If you want to copycat Olive Garden restaurant recipes, this article will get you started! Olive Garden Secret Recipes provide you with the perfect opportunity to learn some tried and tested cooking methods that promise tasty dishes every time. These recipes come from the Olive Garden Training Center in Tuscany, where chefs have spent years perfecting these meals.
The Olive Garden Restaurant recipes are for anyone who wants to get more practice in the kitchen without spending hours on cooking lessons and hundreds of dollars on expensive cookbooks. Maybe you are not impressed with their late night dinners? Show them who’s the master chef with Olive Garden’s secret recipes. Or maybe he’s just starting out and looking for a simple, low-cost way to eat well without spending the budget on restaurant-quality meals. Save your money for something more important and try some of these delicious Olive Garden restaurant recipes today!
Like all Olive Garden secret recipes, this Marsala Stuffed Chicken recipe comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a complete list of exact ingredients. Take 40 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook this dish for 4 people.
1/2 cup smoked grated cheese (provolone or gouda)
8-ounce package mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato slices (drain first if in oil)
1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
3/4 cup sour cream (6 oz)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 small onion, cut in half and thinly sliced lengthwise
24 ounces Marsala wine
8 ounces heavy cream
2 small containers mushrooms, thinly sliced (6 cups)
Salt and pepper to taste
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 fluid ounces olive oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Combine all of the cheese filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Punch each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap until ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Place desired amount of cheese filling on one lobe of each chicken breast. Fold to contain the cheese filling.
- Heat the skillet, adding olive oil and flour. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Put the chicken breast in flour, shaking off the excess and fry in preheated oil, cooking until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken from skillet, place in baking dish and bake in oven for 10-20 minutes.
- Add the onions to the skillet and stir to loosen the fat from the chicken. Add the mushrooms.
- Heat the wine over low heat and add the heavy cream. Cook over low heat until the mixture is reduced by half.
- Place the cooked chicken breasts on a plate and top each with the onion, mushroom and sauce mixture.
- Serve with vegetables, mashed potatoes or rice and enjoy your delicious creation!
With this dish, and many other recipes from the Olive Garden restaurant, you will have no problem making food disappear. Now if only you could find a way to make those dirty dishes go away t