Chicken mushrooms with sauteed noodles are easy to prepare and delicious. It is a great dish for cooking for you or your family. You can cook this recipe in 90 minutes and prepare about 4 servings.
Things you will need:
• Boneless and skinless chicken 100g
• Sliced mushrooms 1 cup
• Cream of mushrooms 1 cup
• 400g noodles
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt 1 teaspoon
• 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tablespoons thick cream
• 2 tablespoons dry wine
• Dry rosemary ½ teaspoon
• ½ teaspoon dried thyme
• Chopped chives 2 tablespoons
• Garlic finely chopped 1 tablespoon
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to make chicken mushrooms with sauteed noodles:
To make delicious chicken mushrooms with sauteed noodles, you can boil them and prepare chicken mushrooms at the same time. By the time you finish boiling the noodles, the chicken and mushroom sauce should be ready.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces (approximately one inch strips). Put the pieces in a bowl. Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Add the soy sauce and mix well so that the chicken pieces are covered with the mixture. Put the bowl in the refrigerator and let the chicken marinate for an hour.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Heat the oil and then add chicken pieces. Stir until golden brown. Remove the chicken on a plate.
- Slice the mushrooms finely and then add them to the remaining oil in the pan after frying the chicken pieces. Cook for five minutes.
- Now add the thick cream, mushroom cream and dry wine.
- Replace the chicken in the pan and cook until the sauce is thick.
- Add chives, thyme and rosemary. Stir and turn off the heat.
Stir fry noodles:
- Egg noodles work better, but you can replace them with other varieties of noodles. Always choose good quality noodles.
- Take a large pan with a wide mouth. The pan should be large enough so you can cook the noodles without breaking them.
- Fill 3 / 4s of the pan with water. Heat until the water starts to boil. Add a tablespoon of salt and then add the noodles.
- Stir the noodles gently so that they do not stick. Stirring too much or too vigorously can break the noodles.
- The noodles usually take ten minutes to boil. Consult the packaging to verify the boiling time recommended by the manufacturer.
- When cooked, take a strainer and drain the noodles. Let fresh water run over them to prevent the noodles from sticking. Avoid cooking the noodles too much.
- In a pan, take two tablespoons of olive oil and heat it. Now add garlic and ginger. Stir until golden brown and then add the noodles and sauté for a few minutes.
How to serve:
Stack the noodles on a plate. Now cover them with chicken and mushroom sauce. To decorate, sprinkle some finely chopped chives and serve. Bon Appetite!